Special Offers Available:
Additional Offers Available:
BUSINESS LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
Grow your business and
learn how to be a great Leader.
This programme is specifically for the Dentist or practice owner who wants to grow their business and team through creating a great vision and learning how to be a great Leader.
Learn the key skills required to build and grow a visionary practice by leading your business and team to be the best they can be and create the best possible patient experience.
1 Module 1: 14th July 2018. Creating your vision, goals and strategy
“Without a clear vision a business, a practice, is directionless. Without a clear strategy and set of relevant goals, it is rudderless”
- Creating and refining your Vision
- Understanding what takes a business from good to great
- Understanding the financial model; income, expenditure and profit
- Creating your business’s realistic goals and actions to begin the journey from good to great.
- Personality profiling – home working in preparation for Module 2
- 2-hour personal feedback session in preparation for Module 2
2 Module 2: 22nd September 2018. Leading your business
“Every great business has an inspirational leader”
- Leadership styles – how your style affects your success
- Evaluating your personality and its impact on your leadership style and skills
- The neuroscience behind great Leadership – what leadership shadow do you create?
- Time management and direction
- Personal action plans to keep your vision in focus
3 Module 3: 17th November 2018. Engaging your team
“No person works alone and the leadership and management of your team is vital to the success of your vision”
- Best practice in team working.
- Setting goals and expectations.
- The science of motivation and engagement
- The art of good delegation
- Monitoring performance for best results
- Giving feedback – good and bad
4 Module 4: 14th July 2019. Creating the best patient experience
“The patient experience is vital to the success of your business”
- What makes a good and bad patient experience?
- Patient pathways and touch points – where can you have most impact?
- Conversation skills for long-term patient engagement
- Ethical selling
Personal one-one 30-minute coaching session is available after each Module. This is designed to help you meet the goals and actions you have set for yourself.