- Oral Surgeon
- GDC Reg No. 69265
- BDS (Brist) 1993; FDS RCS (Eng) 1997; MB BS (Lond) 2000; DipImpDent RCSEd; FHEA; MSc
- Affiliations: University of Central Lancashire, Preston
- Areas covered: Central London and surrounds
Dr Fadi Barrak is registered as a specialist in oral surgery and he is a Fellow of the International Team for Implantology (ITI). He is the academic lead for the Masters course in Dental Implantology at the University of Central Lancashire and is responsible for the development and delivery of the curriculum. He graduated in Dentistry from Bristol University, followed by Medicine from Imperial College, London. Being dually qualified, he is also a Fellow of RCSEngland and an Affiliate of the RCS Edinburgh, having attained the Diploma in Implant Dentistry. Fadi has also completed training in Applied Occlusal Principles by the International Partnership for the Study of Occlusion which focused on full mouth rehabilitation.
Dr Barrak has a combined experience in oral and maxillofacial surgery in both hospital and primary care settings since 1994. He was, until recently Honorary Consultant at both West Middlesex and Ealing hospitals. He is also a mentor for the Association of Dental Implantology and the International Team for Implantology. He has been placing implants since 1998, constituting over 90% of his clinical work. Having always been interested in clinical education, he has had the privilege of mentoring numerous colleagues over the years who range from beginners to experienced surgeons.
Currently, Dr Barrak is a registered member of the following organisations:
- Association of Dental Implantology
- International Team for Implantology
- British Association of Oral Surgeons
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Society of the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry
Dr Barrak is married, with twin boys and a girl, who make sure that there is never a dull moment in the Barrak household.